Why We Collect / How We May Use Personally identifiable Information:
We collect personally identifiable information in order to, among other things (a) set up and provide services to our customers, (b) process customer payments, (c) improve our services, (d) communicate with our customers, and (e) compile “Internet Average” statistics regarding customers’ browser type, screen resolution, and/or other similar anonymous aggregate data.
Sources of Personally identifiable Information:
We receive and collect personally identifiable information from a variety of sources as we interact with our customers and with the public. These sources include:
- E-mails, correspondence, and applications we receive from all sources
- Cookies, URLs, web beacons, and other web identifiers we receive from visitors to our web sites
- Credit card and credit information we receive as part of our billing and collection functions
- Telephone calls, chat sessions, and forum and blog postings we receive from all sources
- Account information provided by our customers
- Information posted on an Zipprosystem.com blog or on the Zipprosystem.com Forum
Note that we may receive personally identifiable information at sites both in the United States and in other countries (where privacy laws may be less stringent)
What Information We May Collect:
Due to the nature of our business, we collect a wide variety of personally identifiable information, including:
- Personal data such as individual names, addresses, telephone numbers, credit card numbers, and e-mail addresses
- Business data such as business names, addresses, telephone numbers, credit card numbers, and e-mail addresses
- Data for aggregation data such as, among other things, visitor browser type and screen resolution
Information We May Disclose To Third Parties:
Zipprosystem.com does not sell or rent any personally identifiable information we collect to third parties. However, we may disclose or transmit personally identifiable information to third parties in certain situations, including:
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other valid legal process
- To process or collect customer payments (for the sole purpose of processing or collecting those payments)
- To enable third-party vendors to provide specific services to our customers (for the sole purpose of providing those services)
- To prevent, investigate, or stop illegal or malicious activities including violations of our acceptable use policy, threats to our facilities, and/or threats to the physical safety of any person
- To any entity that acquires majority control of Zipprosystem.com or one of our business units through merger, acquisition, consolidation, or otherwise
Note that any information submitted on a Zipprosystem.com blog or on the Zipprosystem.com Forum is immediately viewable by the public.
We have no control over the privacy policies of web sites whose links appear on our site(s). Please review the privacy policies of those linked sites for an understanding of how they use information they collect from you.
You may opt-out of receiving most e-mails from us by following the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in the e-mails.
The Zipprosystem.com website is not designed to be used by minors under 18 years old. It is not our intent to gather personally identifiable information about anyone below the age of 18.
Also, you may request that we update or correct your personally identifiable information by contacting us.